Tuesday, November 07, 2006

After long...

I’ve been reading lots of books and watching lots of movies lately. Surprising in fact, considering most people tend to ignore other interests once they start working due to lack of time. But I seem to be watching and reading more than every before. You go girl!!

Since I (deluded, I’m sure) believe that I have pretty interesting opinions on movies, Indian movies in particular and Telugu movies in specific, I think I’ll dedicate the rest of my posts to the Telugu movies of this year and then the Hindi movies and then the rest – till I get bored of it, of course. Which, given my track record, will not be very long.

Otherwise, I could probably write more about my Europe trip here. It’s been a year and I haven’t written about my Europe stay after a week in the Netherlands. I have kept some sort of a rough journal during that time which I could use, along with the photographs. So till I decide and get down to the actual writing, its blank silence I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!