Friday, November 26, 2004

Warning: Im cribbing again

After sounding so senti in the last few posts, i thought id be back on track with some decent posts...but I seem in the mood for cribbo posts or no posts at all.
I feel like the guy in 'Catcher in the Rye' - I dont know why but for the life of me i can never ever remember what his name is. But right now, I feel like I can understand exactly how he feels. My whole life feels like a BIG BIG BIG mess. But I dont want to talk about that right now.
I feel I should announce it to one and all that I got myself (or should i say the Placement Committee here got me) a summers job at IBM. I asked to work in the HR field, much to most people's disbelief!! I will most probably be working in Bangalore and so staying on campus. Ive been told that we would be given laptops, have a 5 day week and not much work. So ive already started dreaming about those 3mnths - white water rafting and bungee jumping in Mysore, hopefully a visit to Masanigudi, another to Coimbatore, maybe even Ooty and all other places around. Its good to be in Bangalore in summer weatherwise...and finally, i could explore the city too. A couple of people I know will also be staying on campus so im thinking it should be lots of fun and am really looking forward to it.
There is something about writing...or even typing, basically, when you put thought on paper or screen...it somehow settles things in and makes you feel much more comfortable with the world around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!