Saturday, August 28, 2010

So I Got Through!



I just wanted to let everyone know that I got through the preliminary exam. I am very relieved. Thank you all for your wishes and prayers.

The mains are going to start from end October. And since I was so sure I wouldn’t qualify for them, I whiled away the last three months, and didn't so much as peep into the textbooks. I have two months to cover an obscenely humongous syllabus, and am in weird state of constant panic right now. But I have a chance, and I am grateful for that, and mean to make the most of it in the next two months.

Don’t leave me out of your prayers yet!

5 comments:

Preeti said...

Many congratulations! :)
Still in my prayers.. :D

Anonymous said...

Many Many congratulations !
All the best!

scarlet pimpernel said...

hello

the catch phrase had me ! i assume u r referring to upsc exams. congrats ;-)

Ramya said...

@Preeti: Thank you! :-)

@Anon: Thanks!

@scarlet pimpernel: Yeah, the upsc exams it is!

smartassbride said...

congrats and all the best!

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!