Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Lots to write and no time

I'm in Kolkota now for the induction week at PwC. I'm here till the 6th and then i'll be joining in Hyderabad. A lot has been happening and I've been wanting to write about it for so long but it wasn't possible in Hyderabad since there was no net at home. I was busy with the IIMB gang once I came back to Vizag. And now, PwC is keeping us pretty busy with their induction. I'm off now for a group meeting - we are scheduled to make a presentation tomorrow. We've been given a case which we'll work on throughout the wek so I'm sure I'll be thoroughly fed up with CNBP (the disguised name of the case) by the end of the week. I don't have any time to explore Kolkota or shop - because the guest house is so far away and because our schedule is so tight.
More updates later. It's time for CNBP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... guess u were hibernating all the while ... anyways nice to find u writting again ...


Da Enigma !


The Whole World Makes Way For the MAN who know s where he 's Heading !!!

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!