Monday, January 10, 2005

Back in Business

I got back today.I could not find my toothbrush, as usual. Its like some kind of jinx...everytime I travel overnight, I forget or lose my toothbrush. So this time I used the old one. Then I rushed to collect my books...I seem to have the thinnest set of books and that is the cause of a grin which refuses to get wiped off. I do not have classes till 4:15pm so I thought Id clean up my room. Instead I chatted with Sunil and Chilly on messenger, PP and Ramya on Skype and felt at peace with the world and even Gundu Rao.
I went to the dry cleaners and then the beauty parlour so Id attend the first term with a radical new look. For the nth time, my guts failed me and I came bak without so much as a snip, leave alone the short, tousled hair look I imagined. The I went shopping...for a toothbursh!!! I bought a bright pink one which looked really, for want of a better word, 'eyecatching'. I then debated whether or not to buy new notebooks since I had hardly used the ones I had bought in the last term. But then I got a little carried away by the 'new beginning' I am assuming I will make this term and bought brand new notebooks.
Lunch at the mess and me back to blogging again. Moi hopeless. Moi will never change.

1 comment:

The_Wanderer said...

hey rambo...
not bad..so,personal hygiene is a concern 4 u,eh?i guess its time i pulled up my socks(...or washed em!!)if i wanna crash in ur room 4 d culturals!!lol...kiddin...but thn,i guess i shall still consider u a damsel in distress...ur blogs agree...n do my bit to save u from the jaws of deviant u-kno-wht!!anywayz..atleast,till thn,dont cut ur hair off...i shud b d last person u listen to,cosiderin my new hair(less)-do...but,i still remember ur tresses bak in skool...
anywayz...tc
ur not-so-anonymous well-wisher...
shit...really wish i'd made it 2 iimb 2!!

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!