Wednesday, October 13, 2004

hmm....;)

We had a quant class in the morning. The prof teaches well but he is extremely boring. Effectively puts the class to sleep. In accordance with my resolution to try not to sleep in class this term I made a laudable effort to stay awake..and succeeded!!! Twas so bad I has tears in my eyes due to the sheer effort. I like Operations Management a lot...very interesting...but Ive met only one person who agrees with me...myself!
I spent all day filling a form for a summers company and still managed to make a big mess out of it and submit it late. I wudnt have minded so much but for the fact that I spent so much time on it. Lesson learnt: Im probably the most inefficient manager of time at this place...and probably at a lot of other places too.
And now on to other news...for whoever is interested...my love life remains non existent. I am probably the most contrary minded girl God put on this earth. I cant decide whether it would be more effective to kick myself hard or laugh at myself but I guess nothing is ever going to put an ounce of sense in my head in this regard. So try as I might, the status quo remains as it is. im writing in the confidence that no one reads this but if those who know me are reading this...I know you guys probably have no clue as to who or what I am talking about...so dont bother.
Well im completely free now and thrilled about it. I guess I shall start reading Mistry's 'Fine Balance'. Have been looking forward to it for a long time.
Trust this to happen...i get time to really write for a long while now and all i want to do is read...dint i mention something about being contrary minded?
so im off now to my book

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

contrary minded. yes. i know exactly what you are talking about.

Post a Comment

Go on, make my day!